Monday, November 5, 2007

Quick Word on a Word

Every language has certain terms that can have several meanings to them. Within a universe full of other things that we've learned on South Park too - Take the term "aids" for example. It's a vicious disease as well as plural for aid. Then there are other terms that just happen to have different meanings. There are too many to list em, but you know they are out there, lurking to draw blowhards out of the woodwork to go all Oprah on you.

I'm not gonna lie to you, I think its weird dating within your own sex, but hell, do what you want, just give me some space and let me think its disgusting. Altho of course I don't mind seeing two hot lesbians making out, why would I? The one thing that grosses me out while having sex is, that I, a male, am in it. So in a perfect world I could have sex as a man, with only women involved. But thats a task I hope our kids and grand kids will figure out.

Today, students, I wanna talk about the term 'gay' and its several meanings that I myself created in order to broaden my already impecable, colorful and somehwat sexy articulation skills.

1.)
gay, (gey) adj. gay·er, gay·est
- Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
(case #1) male - to be a top or a bottom ~
(case #2) female - to feature the crew cut hair in relationship or to be the attractiv one, hot lesbo ~)
- Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
- Bright or lively, especially in color: a ~, sunny room.
- Given to social pleasures.
- Dissolute; licentious.
- anything related to figure and/or ice skating

Thats the 'classic' definiton. and speaking of classy (me) this definiton can't possibly capture all the potential the term has to offer. So here is a definition you won't find in a dictionary - but that's not my problem, nor do I care.

2.)
gay, (gey) adj. gay-er, gay-est (yes, I use the same conjugation, why change a working system right?)
- being annoying, to the extend of, and mostly, pure primal hatred against a certain way of behavior or look.
- 'This is a ~ sweater'; 'You booked movie tickets over the phone? Man, that's ~ '; 'Stop crying bitch, what are you? ~ ?'
- ~ male hair-do, refering to having long hair but no boobs (man boobs don't apply)

all of this, not to be, but often times is, confused with:

Gary, (geri) male name, ex-spice girl
- (i.E.) Gary is the gayest name on earth.

I'm just abusing the term a little bit, no I think I'm evolving the term, and who's gonna stop me? A bunch of fags?